Tips On How To Submit Your Sitemap To Google 2021
Tips On How To Submit Your Sitemap To Google 2021 – Hello Gideis, Hope you people have read our previous article on Step By Step Guide on How To Build A Successful Music Blog? if you haven’t please hurry up and do so. Thank you.
In today’s episodes of the tutorial, i am going to teach you guys step by step guide on how to submit your sitemap to google without any struggle or stress!
It might interest some of you to know that these things is not everybody that knows how to do it, at this computer age, submitting a sitemap shouldn’t be a headache at all like wise other common internet knowledge. Like look at what sitemap simply is below. Continue reading.
WHAT IS SITEMAP
According to Wikipedia, A site map is a list of pages of a web site within a domain. There are three primary kinds of site map: Site maps used during the planning of a Web site by its designers. Human-visible listings, typically hierarchical, of the pages on a site. Structured listings intended for web crawlers such as search engines.
HOW TO SUBMIT SITEMAP TO GOOGLE
Submitting a sitemap is very very simple if you follow the few steps below correctly.
- First of all create your sitemap using Yoast SEO Plugin or Google XML plugin
- Head to your google search console using one of your Gmail account
- Hover through the options displayed by the right hand site of the search console dashboard and locate “sitemap” and click
- Upon clicking, you will see an empty space indicating you “Enter a sitemap”
- Type in your sitemap in this form (www.website.com/sitemap_index.xml) or (www.website.com/sitemap.xml) depending on which plugin is generating your sitemap.
- Hit the submit button and you are good to go!
Congratulations! you have successfully submitted your sitemap if you follow the above guide. This will be end of this article. Please support us by sharing to your friends and social media. Bye see you in our next tutorial.