Simple Method To Submit Your WordPress Sitemap 2021
Simple Method To Submit Your WordPress Sitemap 2021 – Welcome back guys! as usual, if you didn’t check my last post, please kindly do so before reading this one. I’ll be grateful if you always read my previous post before the next one, It shows how supportive you are and i really appreciate it.
In today’s tutorial, i am going to show you guys how to submit a wordpress sitemap on google search console. Alot of webmasters don’t really know how to do this especially the newbies, After installing wordpress, they will just go ahead and begin to post up and down! whereas this is very very wrong. Google bot won’t crawl and index those precious articles they posted and thus nobody will find them on google search results.
WHAT IS SITEMAP
According to Wikipedia, A site map is a list of pages of a web site within a domain. There are three primary kinds of site map: Site maps used during the planning of a Web site by its designers. Human-visible listings, typically hierarchical, of the pages on a site. Structured listings intended for web crawlers such as search engines.
The above definition is the world wide generally accepted definition of sitemap
WHAT IS WORDPRESS
According to Wikipedia, WordPress is a free and open-source content management system written in PHP and paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system, referred to within WordPress as Themes.
The above definition of wordpress is the world wide generally accepted definition
GUIDE ON HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORDPRESS SITEMAP
- Most importantly make your sitemap utilizing Yoast SEO Plugin or Google XML module
- Head to your google search support utilizing one of your Gmail account
- Drift through the choices showed by the correct hand site of the hunt support dashboard and find “sitemap” and click
- After clicking, you will see an unfilled space showing you “Enter a sitemap”
- Type in your sitemap in this structure (www.website.com/sitemap_index.xml) or (www.website.com/sitemap.xml) contingent upon which module is producing your sitemap.
- Hit the submit catch and you are all set!